Mathematics section strives to be internationally recognized for academic excellence through the depth of its teaching and research, and to be locally relevant through its role in the development of the community it serves.
Making Engineers to develop mathematical thinking and applying it to solve complex engineering problems, designing mathematical modeling for systems involving global level technology.
Long Term Goals
• To gain overall development in academic and teaching domains.
• To help students for their academic excellence to reach global standards.
• To create an environment that supports outstanding research
Short Term Goals
• To provide the best mathematics education required to strengthen the backbone of all Engineering Departments.
• Continue to give facilities to the faculty to do their research.
• To provide opportunities for faculty to gain knowledge in teaching methodologies.
• To provide opportunities for faculty to participate in various seminars, workshops, conferences and training program.
• To conduct National Conferences and Workshops for the benefit of students and faculty.